Sunday, June 13, 2010

Baby showers

I have been very lucky to have a couple showers by a couple different people. My Aunt Jennifer and sister Katie threw me a family shower with Aunts, cousins and my grandpa's sister Margret and her daughter Lisa came... which was a sweet surprise. My cousins Leticia and Seirra made these cute little cup cakes for the shower that turned out adorable! THanks to everyone that came I do appericate all the gifts and warm words of wisdom!

I was also able to have a shower thrown by my highschool friends. Thanks Shels and Katie for putting it together. Thanks to everyone who came and made cute onezies and for the gifts as well.... She is going to be so stink'n cute in all things that were given to her.

My neighborhood Ladies also threw me a shower as well. I am so blessed to have so many good friends who threw me so many showers and for all there... help... idea's and having advice for the Baby and me.

With all the showers I think that we are almost set we are just in the process of getting the babies room put together..... I will have a post of befores and after coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment