Thursday, May 10, 2012

Bikes


 The other day Dale was delivering the mail and saw a little girl bike with a sign that said for FREE...Dale didn't hesitate and put it in the mail truck and brought it home. We had scored BIG! (We had been toying with the idea of getting Stella one but thought she was maybe a little to small still.) Stella face was priceless when he was getting it out of the trunk. She kept saying "bike- bike" and jumping up and down. Stella little grin is priceless!


She loves anything to do with a bike right now! Dale has been training for his race and I think she is trying to be like her dad. We spend most of our day outside.. it's the first thing she asks to do in the morning...
" Outside bike mom."

I woke from a nap ( I know what a good mom I am sleeping while my daughter is awake) to hear Stella screaming, I ran into our room to find that she had gotten into Dales biking stuff. She was mad cause she couldn't get the helmet unbuckled.

No comments:

Post a Comment