Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happy 1 Month!

Happy 1 month baby girl!!! It is so crazy to think how fast the month has gone by... I'm loving being a mom, things are starting getting better each day and i'm that more grateful to be a mom each day... i've learned to appreciate my mom that much more as well ( i don't think I could have ever admitted to that, being a mom really humbles you.)

Just a little something that happened the other day.... A coincidence,you decide. Dale and I were talking about how we wish we knew why she was crying, if it's foods i'm eating, what her different cries mean ....BLAH BLAH the thoughts parents have i'm sure! Well... Stella was doing her screaming for the night and i went out to get the mail inside the mailbox was a magazine ALL about what Dale and I had just been talking about. It has been a great magazine to refer back too. I love the little moments were the Lord is looking out for us!

So, my dad made me this tire swing when I was a baby and now Stella gets to use it... She loves to be outside and she loves the swing. Nothing like a handmade gift from Papee-Son!

Stella and Grandpa working outside.


She loves to swing! inside or outside...
The other day we had a special treat! We got to meet up with Dale for lunch. I couldn't pass up the opportunity, we had to get a picture with Stella and Dad in the mail truck!

No comments:

Post a Comment