Thursday, August 26, 2010

We Love Sundays!!!


This is Stella's favorite holding position with Daddy!
It's the only way she likes to be held right now.

We love Sunday's at the BUrnett's!! It's the time we get to spend the whole day as a family. It has always been a little difficult with Dale's work schedule to do whatever we want without any type of planning and putting a kid in the mix makes it that much more difficult, not being able to spend the time you want because of a timely job and that sometime limits the amount of time spend with the new little one. It also just happens to be when Dale gets home in the evenings that is usually Stella's fussy time and she just cries so, it's good on Sundays Dale gets to see the cute, fun side of her. (Not that she isn't cute when she cries.)
Here is some pictures from the last couple Sundays:

Grandma and Grandpa Burnett with the little ones. Henry and Stella. They are 1 month apart, crazy that there can be that much of a difference.... Stella looks so big!

The 3 musketeers!

Dale is such a great Dad! Stella and I really enjoy spending time with you, and look forward to our Sunday adventures! THanks for working hard for us.. WE love Dad!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! She has grown up so fast! I was sad I wasn't able to make it to the wedding, but I really would like to make a trip up there to visit sometime soon. I dropped my cell phone in the pool and lost all my numbers. Will you text me so I'll have your number and we'll work out a day for me to come visit :) Love Ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the pictures - so cute! She is adorable. We need to have a BBQ or something before summer is over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cambria you are beautiful! I love all your fun updates and cute pictures. And your family is beautiful! Happy times!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stella is super cute! Great family picture.

    ReplyDelete