Thursday, December 29, 2011

Bryce BIG 12!

Happy Birthday Buddie! I hope you had a great day! I love this kid so much... He is so great with Stella, I couldn't ask for a better helper. He is ALWAYS doing some type of sport activity with Stella and teaching her how to do things. I love how determined he is to do something and will never give up when it comes to sports, I love that he still has a very tender heart and always concerned with how things are going in his older sisters lives. I love you bud!

Look at these fine men! Bryce was able to get the priesthood. He has been very excited
about receiving it, and is glad Bryant will be right there to help him out.

I love these guys so much! I am glad that my grandparents make special effort to be to the important things in our lives and the sweet spirit they share while visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment