Thursday, December 29, 2011

More halloween fun...

Our ward this year did a Halloween carnival for the kids... Young Men and Women put it on and we had a blast putting it together, it was a lot of fun! I think Stella was trying to figure out what was going on the whole time but she sure did like getting the candy from each booth..

Nothing like the good old bing bag toss..

I cannot decide if Stella loved this one because of the candy that was being given or if she really liked throwing the ball threw the tire. Either way she was super content.

Later on that night we had the Burnett Halloween get together..

Dale and I decided that we would just go as each other for Halloween. Dale made a perfect girl :) Stella went as a little skunk.. My mom made this costume for Byrant when he was little, she has such talent. I hope one day I can learn to sew like her.
The jail birds with some of the grand kids.

Our Little Stink!

No comments:

Post a Comment