Wednesday, September 8, 2010

FiNaLLy..


BORing walls.....need a change....

We finally have the room all done.... thanks to my loving mOm and dAd! My mom knew that i really wanted to get the room done before the blessing so.....she spent a lot of her time out here to help ( i think she ended up doing most of it) She is great!! We would start to work on the room and i think Stella would knew that I really wanted to get something done, she would start to fuss, we would put her in the bouncer and she would shut right up! What kids learn so early on in life.. I think we are in for a treat :-). I had a really good time with my MoM. We had some really good laughs, I think i've said it before and i'll probably keep saying it but i have learned to love and appreciate my MoM so much more these past couple months. Thanks mOm. My dad also took sometime and came out to help us.

Amazing what a little paint can do to a room....the Finished Product


I went to Swiss Days with a FrIend, and fouNd this cute painting....I couldn't pass It up, it goes with the theme of the room just gReaT!!!!


THANks eVeryONe who helpEd with my rOom.... I love all tHis ExtRa SpaCe!

We are still adding some last little finishing touches but this is the BiggeSt portion of what needed to get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment