Saturday, October 23, 2010

3 MonthS

This picture is so stink'n cute, she is wearing a little sweater
that I wore when i was a little wee one like her.
OUr little Stella is 3months! She has started showing her little personality more and more everyday. She is so stinkn cute I could just eat her up!!! She still smiles a ton and loves to do the babble coo talk that babies like to do.... most recently she has found her hands, she loves to suck on them all the time she has become a very slobbery baby, she loves to make noises with her lips and has started to giggle. I LOVE her little laugh. It is fun to watch her little legs go a hundred miles an hour, she loves to stand on her feet. She started not liking her bouncer she arches her back everytime you go to put her in it so, we have started to use the Bumbo she loves to be up where she can see everything, she is a very observant baby. She is growing up to quick...
I'm love'n mom life, it gets harder and harder when I have to leave her with Grandma Ellis when I go to work, she is in that fun stage ( but i know she is in good hands).

No comments:

Post a Comment