Saturday, October 23, 2010

U.E.A fun

I've been playing this little game with my brothers this year.....They make a list of all the activities that want to do before winter comes and we try to do one of them once a month.....well the months went on and the list was never gotten to because of football until one day Bryce said he had 1 thing on his list and that was he wanted to do and that was to have a sleep over with Stella and us. I thought since U.E.A was coming we could make it happen. I picked the boys up. We did a little grocery shopping got stuff to make a yummy dinner and treats for later on that night with our movie we rented. Of course We couldn't have a sleep over without playing the Wii. We had a really good time. Thanks boys for being good examples to the Burnett crew. We lOvE yOu!
This is just some pictures of the boys playing the Wii: I think we found a new favorite thanks to the boys... Sword fighting, I don't think i've ever laughed so hard and had my arm not be able to move:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment