Friday, October 29, 2010

Family Pictures


We recently just had some family pictures done! I love them soooo much, we had a fabulous photographer, Stella was GREAT (for the most part) and the weather was excellent for us.... what more could you ask for?!?!??! I'm so grateful for a beautiful family and the cute little moments that we get to share with each other. I love my husband dearly he truly is my BESteSt friend and for our cute little Stella, it hard to think of what life once was without her here. Life just wouldn't be the same with out these two! I LOVE YOU boTh very MuCH. Here is some of our favorites.....


















3 comments:

  1. wow, great pictures! Stella looks freakin adorable! I love the close up of her cute face when you're kissing her cheek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know that you had a blog! Those pictures are so freaking cute! What a cute family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those turned out so CUTE! Totally precious. You are all so beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete