Monday, June 20, 2011

11 months...

(People ask all the time if she smiles... yes, she does but you definitely have to catch her in the moment and very picky with whom she will give them too. Mom's not even lucky to get pictures of her smiling.)

I cannot believe one more month and my baby girl will be 1!! She is still busy as ever. She loves her baby the other day I caught her feeding her baby the sippy cup. She is taking about 6 steps. (do I count that as walking) We find her more and more trying to walk and not crawl as much. She loves being outside.... it is a screaming meme when we have to come inside. She loves to play with shoes she will get so mad when she cannot get them on her feet. She is my little buddy!! She is getting four new teeth on top.. I recently took her into the doctor and she weighed 17 lbs 9 oz. The doctor seemed a little concerned about her weight but we will talk more at her 1 year apt. She has been fighting 2 double ear infections again! Poor girl.. I swear it's never ending! She is still babbling more and more and I'm starting to make scence of things. We love at night to just lay with her and hear giggle... I LOVE this girl more and more everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment