Wednesday, June 15, 2011

BirthDay

I have the sweetest husband and a very dear friend Nicki that made my BiRthDay the best ever! I was talking with Dale earlier in the week about how I wanted to get a group together Friday night and go bowling and dinner. He agreed! We were getting ready to go on group date and I get in the car and Dale was like "Hey.. um we need to go to Nicki's...." I was like "We can just drive over there cause we were picking them up", he was like "No, we need to walk I have a present for you over there.... I was kinda getting a little ticked and not really cluing in to what was going on but WHATEVER! We walked over there and Nicki' meets me in the drive way and says "surprise".... tonight we are doing BBQ and playing couple's bunco ( I had talked with Nicki earlier in the week about how I wanted to do couples BUNCO cause I heard it was super fun with spouses) I was so excited....jumping up and down EXCITED!! The night was very fun, hanging out with friends that I really have grown to love! Thanks again Nicki & Dale for making the night so DANG fun!

26 candles!! I'm getting soo old! Dale got me an ice cream cake from ColdStone... it was very yummy! I had to laugh... Stella loved the candles.. she kept saying.. "wow". She is going to be so fun for her BiRthDay!


For my birthday we got a patio set. I love it, as Dale puts it ...."Now we can actually enjoy our backyard"..
Thanks for the birthday wishes through out the day EVerYonE!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday cute lady! I am glad to hear it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete