Monday, June 20, 2011

Fathers Day...

Happy Fathers Day!!

I have a VERY dedicated, caring, & an awesome example of hardworking for a Dad. I don't remember a time growing up where my dad didn't have some project for our family or for himself to be working on... he loves his projects! I felt so special when he would ask me to be his assistant with these projects. Thanks dad for teaching me the meaning of work! Thanks dad for sacrificing a lot for our family I hope you don't think that your hard work goes unnoticed... Thanks for the fun family trips, good laughs, playing pass with the football as we went on our Sunday walks, and most of all being my Dad!! I love you a LOT!

My father- in-law is also been a great example to me. He works, works, works..... He is the definition of HARD-WORK! He is a very humble man who loves the gospel! I love how Dale's parents refer a lot back to the gospel. I think.. I know I get so caught up in the daily things that I forget! I love the Sunday discussions we have and watching Floyd raddle off a verse or two. He know his scriptures. Thanks for raising a son who loves the gospel just the same!

Happy Fathers Day to the most special GUY in my life!!... I appreciate you sooo much! You are so good to Stella & I. You are so thoughtful, caring, kind and very hard working.. I appreciate you sacrificing your time to work so hard for our family. I love that you can always make me laugh and I'm glad that your my partner that I get to spend eternity with. Thanks for being such a good dad to Stella. I LOVE YOU !! HAppy Mans Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment