Saturday, July 2, 2011

FIREWORKS..


This year we went with our neighbor's to the fireworks. ( Latimer's, Souter's, Cases, Moser's, Strawn's, McBride's, We stayed outside the stadium and went to lay out blankets in the early morning so, we could have some good seats. (cause their was a bigger group of us going.) We went and got some dinner and then all met up. We got to the stadium I noticed a couple of our blankets ( Nicki, Stephanie and mine) and camp chair were missing.... I was very bugged that someone would steal our stuff. I still don't think I'm over it but we all were able to enjoy ourselves! I had a lot of fun & I have really grown to love our awesome neighbors!


Stella loved the fiRewoRk show!!!

We brought pops and sparklers for the kids:

The kIds in their festive Red, WhiTe & BlUe..

Stella also wanted to celebrate her independence by walking!! Wahoo... let the fun begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment