Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What a week...

Sorry about the random rambles... but sometimes is feels good to write about our daily to do's especially this week... One I won't foget!

Monday---- The Doctor was concerned with Stella not gaining much and a heal prick they did came back not good.. I was told to get Stella up to the hospital for a blood draw. No big deal so I thought... It was a very sad day! I was told they were going to have to take blood from her arm and if she made any movement they would have to do it again, I was thinking not fair your asking a 1 yr old to hold still?!?!? I was very emotional and called Dale VERY upset, he tried calming me down and said that it would work he was actually delivering in the hospital and to give him 15 minutes and he would be up there. He held Stella down, she did so good and got a sucker after ward. She was a trooper. I was sooo grateful for Dale being there.... get a call back a couple days later saying everything tested out fine with Stella and she is good thanks goodness!!

Tuesday--- A very LONG day at work... go to pick Stella up at Burnett's and she had been throwing up...don't know if food she ate, dehydrated or getting a stomach bug.. BLAH! She acted fine when we were home and was playing and then we went to dinner with some friends that were moving to TEXAs and we sat down to eat and she threw up. I felt so bad for her.

Wednesday--On my way home from a Relief Society Activity. I called Dale to tell him I was on my way... he seemed a little different on the phone. I asked if everything was ok and he said "yes", I didn't believe him but whatever I was close to being home... let him know I'd talk with him about it when I got home. I walked in the door and he said "So, Stella must have swallowed a penny." I was a little defensive and said there is no way.... he said take a look for yourself, (lucky me) he had kept the diaper so I could see it... sure enough A PENNY! It was a good laugh for a little bit. Dale has been calling Stella his little penny bank. I am just grateful it came out and we didn't have to do something more serious!

Thursday--- Go to pick Dale up from work and notice he is limping. Ask what's wrong he says he is fine just got stung by a bee on Tuesday and noticed his ankle is a little sore.... no big deal. We get home start dinner and he walks out and I notice is ankle is HUGE, and very purple color!! I call our family doctor and they say to get him to Instacare cause they were closed...We stop everything call my mom to take Stella and take him to instacare. Told he has an infection from the bee sting and put on antibotics.

Friday---My mom, bryce, Rachael and I make a yummy homade pizza that is delicious! Clean the house, do a little grocery shopping. I wake up in the early hours of the morning feeling very qweezy...

Saturday--- Mom calls and asks if I'm sick I say I don't feel the best and she said that her, Rachael and Bryce are very sick!!!...... Foood POisoning!

I was talking to Dale about how the weeks have been so uneventful... man, did I jinks my self. This week as been so much better and we are healthy and back to our uneventful selves and I'm ok with that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment