Saturday, July 2, 2011

Temper Tantrum...

Stella screamed for a good 20 minutes today.. I tried everything striping her down to her diaper, letting her splash in water, giving her a sippy, giving her treats, just letting her cry in her crib, even tried calling Dale and having her talk with him... NOTHING was working!! I have had a head cold for a couple days and the screaming wasn't helping! I finally took her over to the pantry and let her pick out something to eat. Marshmallows and juice is what she wanted. I was amazed at how quick she turned it off! I think we have a little DIVA on our hands, it's a good thing she is cute!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it funny that at such a young age kids know EXACTLY what they want? Stella is such a doll. Let me know when you get feeling better and life slows down a little bit and we'll do a bbq.

    ReplyDelete