Wednesday, September 28, 2011

BED...


Stella has decided as of this week to no longer wanna sleep through the night or wanna sleep in her crib! Stella has always been a good night sleeper... and her crib has been chewed to bits! There are teeth marks ALL through out and it looks like she even bites down and drags her teeth into the wood! Needless to say Dale and I are both very exhausted. Luckily, Dale has been working at 9 this week so we can take shifts... I think as a new parent and never having done this you freak out more and wondering what to do! We fingured she was ready for the toddler bed.. we pulled out the mattress and she will sleep on that sometimes... but is she really ready for a bed? She is only 14 months. She liked the matters thing for a couple days and we are back to the beginning of being very concerned overwhelmed parents... I refuse to have her in bed with us but the other morning I came back from the gym. Stella and Dale are in bed sleeping.I had to grab the camera and snap a picture. I know in a couple year we will look back and laugh but at the moment we will be stumped parents :)

No comments:

Post a Comment