Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day

This Labor Day we spent our weekend with the Ellis Crew. Every year my Dad's family tries to get together sometime and we have a BIG Ellis Reunion.... Chad's family was in-charge and they rented a cabin in Timber Lakes. I love getting together with family! It was great being able to catch up with cousins, aunts and uncles and my grandparents.

It was nice just to go up into the mountains and just relax and do whatever. Some of the actives we did is.. The Ladies went to Swiss Days.. The men stayed home and watched the BYU game... thank goodness we won. We played lots of games! The men had a ping pong tournament... my grandpa was a good sport and even joined in!


The cabin had a Zip line that kept the kids VERY entertained. Dale and I even tried it a couple times.. It was so fun! I was great to see Stella play with the kids....She was soo happy the whole time up there I don't know what we are going to do when this weather starts getting cold she loves to be outside!!
The Zip- Line Crew helping Stella go on it!

The boys found some wood and made a fort.


The Kids signed there names in this tree... they even did Stella's name.

Kendall and Sammy relaxing.

Stella loved to play in the dirt. She loved to pick up the rocks and throw them and laugh and then move on to the next pebble.

I love this little girl! She is growing up so fast! I would love for time to freeze right now so I can enjoy this stage a little more:)


A fun family picture! We went on a hike on Sunday. It was fun to hike with the whole crew and explore some more of nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment