Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Dale..


Happy 32 years young Dale!! This year Dale had a very difficult time telling me what he wanted for his B-Day so, that meant that I had to put on my creative thinking cap and come up with something for him.... urg my brain doesn't seem to be this creative now a days!!... but this is what I came up with and we both got a very big laugh out of it.


A bread maker!!! So, I figured Dale has been teasing me for the last couple of years that I he would love if I would make homemade bread. Ummm.... to be honest this stresses me out to even think about making it! I made bread once and it exploded all over in the oven so I've been very apprehensive to ever do it again. I figure I would turn over a new me and be a good wife and start making it.. and this time if anything happens it ALL happens in the bread maker :)

I hope you had a GREAT day babe... I know Stella and I loved spending the day with you. Thanks for all you do for Stella and I. I'm so lucky to have you as my honey and love everything you do for us! LOVe You!

No comments:

Post a Comment