Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Activities..

I decided the other day that the only way to make it through the winter months without is to come up with an activity or two for Stella and I to do through out the day. Sometimes before I started doing this I felt like Stella was getting super bored of me and that we needed to make some adjustments...
I found this website '101 things to do with your kids' it has been a great help for idea's. Here is just a few of the things that we have been doing...

She loves to carry this clip board around and draw... We try to draw or color a picture everyday. I think I'm finding myself enjoying coloring a little more too!

What would we do with out play doh.

I took Stella to the store let her pick out a mix and frosting. She got more into this then I thought.. she would she loved putting the cupcake liners in the pan it turned into a fun game
for her.

We are working on some fun Valentine things, more to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment