Wednesday, January 18, 2012

BYE- BYE beloved Binky

So, the other day we dropped off Stella to grandma Ellis' house and we forgot the beloved BINKY! I just happened to call mom at lunch and she said "So, did you forget to tell me that you took something away from Stella?" I was very confused and said "NO".. she said well I have no binky today...my heart stopped Stella loves this thing way to much and felt terrible that I was putting my mom through HELL! My mom said they were going to make it through the day. I called Dale and we both decided that this was the week that we were going to finally do it! This has not been an easy task at all.. first night she cried way to LONG, nothing we did would make her stop. We were both ready to give in... but just as we about did she STOpped!

(Can you find Stella?? I kinda got nervous for a second but then spotted her. Half of her body is crawled under the bed... I'm assuming that she was trying to find the Binky cause sometimes it drops down under the bed.)

I had to take a snap shot of this! I went to check on Stella and this is what I found, bed tore apart and no Stella in bed... I hope the nights to come will be better I feel very sad about doing this to her, it's the first thing that she hasn't lost interest in and has been the toughest thing yet! Dale said" For sure the next one isn't having a Binky... I cannot do this again!" I totally agree, but I guess we will see:)

No comments:

Post a Comment