Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Potty Training.. ALreaDy??

(Don't mind the hair... Stella thinks that she needs
to do it like this on a regular basis lately)

For about a month now I have a little friend that thinks she needs to visit the bathroom with me. She will watch me potty and then intently watch me get the toilet paper and wipe. She has started thinking she needs to join this little adventure along with me. At first she would sit on the scale in the bathroom and act like that was her toilet and have her toilet paper in hand and stand up and wipe her bum.. then we went to her wanting to start throwing it in the toilet and needing to flush it and wave bye-bye! Well, now we have taken it a step further and she is actually wanting to sit on the toilet and do her duty in the BIG girl potty!!! It's not an all the time thing which I'm ok with right now. I'm just trying to make it a fun thing for her... but I'm an soo excited! I feel like I need her to talk more before we start this completely. She cracks me up!

******************
She is my little coppy cat right now. Whatever mom does she does. The morning routine take double the time by the time we get things done but I love it! We have some good laughs.. We brush our teeth, do our hair ( which she has to do..wet her hair and comb it) make-up..YEs, i said makeup and then put on our pretty jewels. (thanks to grandma ellis & aunt Alyse).. We are ready for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment