Saturday, February 20, 2010

Christmas 2009

A little of what our Christmas Eve and Christmas was like:
We spent Christmas Eve and the first part of Christmas with my family. For Christmas Eve we always have Fondu. YUMMY!! (Just a picture of how all out my moma goes!)
My Dad insisted that we do the chimes. None of us were really in the mood so he took over and played us a couple songs.

This isn't the best picture but we always act out the nativity (doesn't matter how old you are) It was a fun treat this year. We had the whole family together my two lil' sisters boyfriends were good sports and dressed up with us and spent the night with us. WE were all one BIG family. A Christmas I don't think any of us will forget. Thanks everyone for making it so fun!

Santa spoiled us both this year!
(Picture before we started opening up our gifts.)

I wanted to do something a little different this year and make Dale a gift that was homade. I was very excited to give this to him! ( it took me a very long time to make it.. so not being able to show him until Christmas was very hard for me) Inside is all his mission pictures. He was very excited which made me even more stoked!

We heard this game was really fun and I guess we both had the same idea.

Christmas gift opening and giving is done and look at the fun mess we get to clean up.

Dale taking a power nap, I don't think he'll ever get use to how early my family gets up to open gifts, BUT he sure is a good sport! Thanks BABE.

No comments:

Post a Comment