Saturday, February 20, 2010

Jazz Game

We were able to get some sweet tickets to the Jazz game and having been talking with Dan and Katie about how we need to go to one we couldn't pass up the opportunity and glad that they were free and able to go with us... Thanks for being able to get off and go with us Kate.

Tip off Jazz vs. Nuggets

I thought I needed to go and buy a jersey for the game so I could show my Jazz spirit:-)

Katie and Dan
Jazz warming up. It so fun to watch them when they are winning and working as a team.
GO JAZZ!
(I thought I took pictures during the game but I guess not.)

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun! I was so glad to read all of your updates, especially how you told your families that you were pregnant. How fun!! I need to call you so we can hang out. I sure miss talking to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Way! We were at that game too. I wish I would have known you guys were there. It would have been fun to meet up with you guys. So when we gonna hang out??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess it's been awhile since I checked your blog----- CONGRATS on the baby! That is so great! I'm excited to find out what you're having!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your blog. I want to see pics of your belly!!!

    ReplyDelete