Friday, April 2, 2010

Valentines 2010

We spent this Valentines with our friends Ryan and Tawni. We went up to their cabin in Bear Lake, watched movies, played games, ate pizza, and made a great breakfast!! We had a really good time it always feels good to get away and just be lazy the whole weekend. I think we need those once and awhile. Thanks guys for the invite!! Dale and I had decided that this year we would just keep things simple with the baby coming. So, we decided no gifts but in the back or our minds we both knew that we still be getting something for the other person and so, we ended up doing a little something for one another....


I got Dale a game for the Wii (Madden Football) and a jar full of Reeses hearts with reasons why I loved him.

I was given a box of chocolates, a date night and a pass to go and get a massage!
My mom gave us this book for Valentines with V-day card and candy..... It is the cutest book... Thanks MOM for your gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment