Friday, April 30, 2010

Getting Ready for the Little One

The other night Dale and I started writing a list of all the things that we are going to have to buy for the little one. As we were making our list and getting a little overwhelmed. I got this text from my Aunt Jennifer saying that she had been going through her baby stuff and she was getting rid of them and wondering if I would like any of the stuff..... HECK YES I WOULD! I went down and spent a couple hours with her and came home with all of this stuff.........

Boppy, Bumbo, Scale, Swing, Breast pumps

and a cute little bassinet
THANKS JENNIFER you came to our rescue. I also have been busy making A LOT of receiving blankets and burp cloths. Here is the blankets i've been making.....

And we finally picked out some bedding for our baby....We LOVe it stay tune for the transformation of our little girls room.

5 comments:

  1. Cames you are so talented! Your little girl is so lucky to have you as her mommy!
    All the stuff looks really cute. What a blessing your Aunt was.
    Can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love the bedding can't wait to see you friend...we still need to make pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You scored Girl!! Sweet stuff and it looks new!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahoo!! It just does't get any better than getting hand me downs. I used to hate them as a kid, but as a mom, I LOVE them. It looks like you have been busy with cute, cute blankets. Good Work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those don't even look like hand me downs. They're in good shape! AWESOME!!! I love your bedding you got, so cute!

    ReplyDelete