Friday, April 2, 2010

Looks LIKE we Are HAVING......

We both are very excited to find out that our newest edition to the BURnett home is going to be A Girl! We were able to plan it just right with the Dr. and do an earlier apt so, that Dale could be there to find out. Technology is amazing these days... we got to see it all.. her hands, feet and little face. Dale was so excited through the whole thing I think we were just both in such aww... to know that she is growing inside me!

Something kinda fun that happend is while in the ultrasound she wouldn't quit moving but when he was trying to get a picture of her face she kept hidding it. THen the tech was like so, "How many kids do you have?" "We told him this is our first"..... I think she heard that and she raised her arm up and put her pointer finger up like the number one. I started to freak out and we were just in aww we all had a good laugh about it! The Tech made us a little video of the ultrasound visit and we have it on DVD.

Dale, had to go to work after that and we were just going to call and tell our families but then Dale decided he wanted to tell our parents first and in person to see there reaction which ment that I had to go the whole day (on my day off) in hiding. I was getting all these texts from family, and friends asking and I was dying. I kept having my family call me all day and I finally had to call my mom and tell her that we would be coming over after Dale was done with work to tell. I felt like we were waiting the whole day that I needed to do something kinda big because we had left everyone in suspence. So, I went to Jo-ANNs and bought shirts, and iron ons and made some shirts....

We wore these to tell our parents. Kinda cheesy! But they were a lot of fun making and gave me something to do for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment