Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Getting CloseR....

This post is my for my sister Katie...... i think it has been a rough go for all of us, her being far away and with so many changes it's kinda hard and i thought that one day i would have BABy and she would be really close and be able to help and give me all the pointers, especially since she is the expert with BABIES( this is her job) but this isn't the case... So, i'm doing this post just for you Tay so you can see what is happening before the little one comes!!! And when you are out for the wedding i'm hoping we can snag you and you can give me pointers :-)
So, this is what we have been up to:


Babies room is still a work in progress!
i'm hoping by the end of this week we can get to painting
Her car seat and stroller.


Her closet I think that we have most of what is needed, the showers that were thrown for baby were great and I think we are set all we have left to do is put the crib together and the decorating part.. (The MOSt fun)

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see her room and most of all can't wait to meet that cute baby!

    ReplyDelete