Tuesday, July 27, 2010

HoLy Cow..5yrs!!

I just wanted to give a big Shout out to my BABy! I cannot believe 5yrs. what a milestone. It just seems like yesterday that we were getting married. Thanks so much for teaching me so much..... YOu have been a great example to me and my bestest friend. Thanks for your patience, scene of humor, making me laugh, your hard work and dedication.Thanks for being an awesome DAD!!! You are so great with Stella I'm glad we get to be partners in crime and that we get to raise our beautiful little girl as a team. I love you so much!! Thanks for always cheering me on and being my #1 fan in what ever i do. Supporting me in any decision. I feel so lucky and blessed to have you as my honey. I'm glad for the phase of life we are in right now and can't wait for more fun in the journey. Thanks again for being great, awesome and doing all you do for me! Thanks... I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment