Sunday, September 12, 2010

2 months!

OUr little Stella is growing so fast, it's hard to believe 2 month already! It is so crazy to me how quickly they grow up. Here are some fun little stats of where Stella is at her 2 month.....
90% for her length...23 1/2 inches
50% for her weight.....10.14
25% for her head
She started smiling at 7 weeks, and lately has been cooing a TON and smiling more. I love the mornings, I wake up to her making noises. She doesn't cry as much and has turned into a very happy baby for the most part.( People kept telling me it was a phase but i was beginning to have my doubts.)I love her so much and am glad that i get to be a mom, they bring so much joy!
She is still sleeping through the night. She'll sleep in until about 7:30.... I LOVE IT! We recently moved her to her room, I think i'm still having a hard time with the adjustment but it is super nice. I think she loves the space too, she definitely out grew the bassinet.

No comments:

Post a Comment