Sunday, September 12, 2010

Dale's BirthDay

hAppY biRthDay!
31 years young

For Dale's birthday this year I wanted to try and be creative and make him a deer cake. Growing up and still to this day my mom has always made our cakes and they ALWAYS look so cool. I thought now that I have Stella I should start practicing so i can keep up with tradition. Dale spent almost the whole week hunting with family and a friend. He would be coming home late Saturday night. I knew that he would be exausted from the weeks worth of the hiking and he would wanna take it easy...So, i thought that i would make him a deer cake.... WOW! What a project....2 cake mixes later, a time out to clean the oven from an explosion of cake mix batter this is what i came up with.... I hope you like it babe! I hope you had an awesome day, i'm glad to have you back.

1 comment: