Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Fun SurPrise!


Dale's left for a hunting adventure to Wyoming this past week. Before Dale left he said that he had a surprise and not to plan anything on the weekend before he left because he was doing something fun for me. I got super excited, I LOVE surprises! Dale had planned that Floyd and Miriam would watch Stella for us. Friday night we went down to Ogden to dinner and to do a little shopping and then Saturday morning we went on a 4 wheeler ride up left hand. Fall is coming... the leaves are already starting to change. I CAN'T WAIT.

We packed a lunch and had a picnic
We found this cool water run off

Thanks you so much for the surprise, it was good to spend some good quality time with you before your hunting trip. Thanks for taking an extra day off to spend it with me it means A LOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment