Saturday, December 4, 2010

Busy Little Girl

Stella needs to slow down I'm trying to take in all these cute little moments and it's going by to quick! Here is just a few........

We started her on mush once we got the go ahead from the Dr. I don't know what she thinks of it right now, but we are just trying to make it fun for her she is very entertaining when she eats it!
I've kinda cheated with solids i will let her suck on carrots and apples she LOVES them.

She has started to roll over. The first time Stella did it was for her Dad. I think it was one of those thing that got him very excited and made his day!





This is sooo stink'n cute!! I'll say to Stella "kisses" & She'll pucker her lips and do kisses..

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she is rolling over already! Remember how you were at my house when Bergs first rolled! Oh man tey grow up fast!

    ReplyDelete