Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thanksgiving Day

HAppY TuRkey day EverYone!!
This year was a very different Thanksgiving! It was just my parents, the boys & us (burnett's)..... We had planned to go to Malad and do Thanksgiving with the Ward side but, little Brycee got the chicken pox's. The girls' had plans with the other side of the families... (I felt very different not to have my sisters there, I have to say I really missed them)

Enjoying some DeliCious homade Pie!

My mom made a delicious TUrKEy dinner as always! We played some games Had a gReAt nap. Later on that night Alyse and Jake came over the boys played snow football and the girls scooped out the AD's for BLaCk friDay.


I'm so grateful for this time of year, I have sooo much to be grateful for and relize there is a TON that I am blessed with. I love this time of year and Thanksgiving is such a great kick off for the holiday season!

2 comments:

  1. she is so cute camb! and getting so big we need to get together soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun times-nothing like family, food, bargain hunting, and foot ball. And to add to it-CUTE STELLA! She is a doll! Can't wait to see you and her soon! :)

    ReplyDelete