Saturday, December 4, 2010

Play dates with Grandma E..

I have been very grateful that my mom has helped out with watching Stella 2 days a week. Although, it is really rough to leave her I couldn't ask for a better person to be watching our baby. I leave the camera in the diaper bag and this is just some of the things that Stella does at grandma's..
Stella's new favorite thing is Mr. Baxter.... I didn't know how fond I was of her getting close to the dog (i'm not a huge dog person) but she loves him. She has gotten pretty good at wanting to touch him... after she does though she always washes her hands I'm still not quite sure of what I think of her playing with him but I think that they have become good buddies!

Stella LOVES music. She loves when grandma plays the piano and sings to her, sometimes Stella will even join in with her little coo talking. It so cute!
At lunch time Grandpa comes home. Stella get put up by the window and will get really excited with she sees him coming to the window. It has become a fun little game they play.

She get's to get all dolled up by Auntie Rach. She got her toes done the other day by her... (I just want to know how she got her to hold still while doing it.)



She loves balls... who knew that a ball could be so entertaining.

1 comment:

  1. Your mom is great! and seriously, how did your sister do such a good job on stella's toes? They look perfect!

    ReplyDelete