Monday, August 8, 2011

ALL GIRL


I cannot believe how quick little ones catch on to the things you do. Stella has been loving my purse and wallet... the other day I went to the store and I opened it and I had no debit or credit card. Very embarrassing! So, I pulled out my old purse and wallet so she wouldn't play with mine. She loves the pile of shoes and her cell phone. We went to the store yesterday, I put her down she walked right over to the clothes pulled a shirt off the rack and put it next her her body and walked around with it in her hand. I was sooo cute! Dale says this is a sign that I shop with her tooo much! She loves shoes she will go to our closet and put on our shoes and try and walk around the house. She is definitely started to get a sassy attitude. She is saying "NO" way to much... She will sit her self on the ground and put her head down and scream and start crying really LOUD and hard.. this is something I am trying to learn to deal with but I find myself giving in so she will stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment