Monday, August 8, 2011

50th Anniversary (part 2)

We had the privilege of heading up to Idaho Falls for my grandparents 50th Wedding Anniversary Part 2!

I admire these two very much! I have always looked up to them
and their relationship with one another.

The quilt in the background is one that my Grandma made recently... It is like a cross word puzzle, with the kids & spouses, grand children & spouses and great grand kids names.

What a good looking family.

In celebration we had yummy cake, a slide show going. Toward the end we did a little program/ skit of my grandparents life...childhood to present. It turned out super cute. Each grand kid had a couple parts and acted them out as they were being narrated. Sadly, I brought my video camera to record it but it got misplaced... I didn't find it til after we were cleaning it up.

The great-grand kiddo's

Group hug with the cousins!

...more cousins...

It was great to hang out with family for the weekend! There is nothing like being with with family and the ones you love!

..Here is the most of family..
(there are a few missing)

No comments:

Post a Comment