Monday, August 8, 2011

BIG girl seat...


This past weekend, we spent sometime with my grandparents in Idaho Falls. Stella has always been a good baby in the car seat.... until now! It is a screaming fight to get her in the seat. I thought she would be good on the way up cause it is around her nap time so she would just sleep..Boy, was I wrong!! Once we arrive in IDaho I couldn't find a target fast enough! We had been talking about switching her car seat out and getting a forward facing (I know the recommendations have changed they need to be in a rear for 2 yrs.) so I just went ahead and did it! The ride home from Idaho was much more peaceful, with a baby in the back laughing and getting to see the outside scenery and a mom that wasn't going to pull her hair out.

No comments:

Post a Comment