Monday, August 8, 2011

snow cones..

I thought it would be fun to ride into Wellsville to the snow shack. I had been talking with Alyse on the phone that morning and told her to come out with her bike and join the fun! Alyse showed up, made sure the bikes were ready to go and we were off! I had a great laugh with Alyse. She made the comment it went a little like.... Cambria, you know it's always gonna be an adventure with you!! ( I just do this to my siblings so they will always have unforgettable memories with me) I will be honest that when I think of something I wanna do it right then and don't put a lot of thought into the planning part...I maybe failed to mention that we had ride on the highway for a little bit ( which I don't think Alyse was to happy about), that it was a couple miles into town and back and to be honest I totally forgot that the heat would play a bit part in our ride but it made us appreciate those snow cones even more! Thanks Alyse for being able to laugh about it and come with Stella and I.

We got Stella this bike carrier for her birthday and she LOVEs it! She is not so
much a fan of this though......

My dad said that if you teach them at a young age to wear it there won't be any problem...yeah right!! Needless to say we bagged the helmet.. we will try another time.

Smile for the camera!

Stella loves her snow cones. Nothing like one on a hot summers day!

2 comments:

  1. I had fun catching up on all your blog posts. Stella is getting so big! She is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun!! I can't believe how big Stella is getting!!! Obviously I'm a little behind on reading blogs. Can't wait to hang out next week! It's been far too long my friend

    ReplyDelete