Monday, January 3, 2011

5 months

This little one is getting to be soooo busy..... I love her sooo much! She can sit up on her own, she loves to be standing on her little feet ALL the time. She has become quite the little independent one lately she can't decided if she wants to nurse anymore..I didn't think i would be sad when this day came, but I kinda am. I think this has started ever since I started giving her baby food & mush. Stella became very picky with the mush but she sure loves the oatmeal.. She is very choosy when and if she wants to take the bottle anymore so we go back and forth to the bottle and sippy cup. She is starting to get a hang of the sippy cup more and more each day. She is trying to hold her own bottle, she is almost there. She has quit rolling over for some reason....is this something to be concerned about? She has started to wave 'HI' it is the cutest thing. She is becoming very much a mommies girl and screams if I'm not in sight, I love evening time Dale has been a great help and I think he loves being able to be apart of helping out with her as well. In the evening he will give her baths, feed her cereal and play with her. I love to just sit back and watch how much fun these two have with each other.I've said it before and it probably wont be the last time hearing it but I love being a mom!!! I love being able to be a part of each stage of cute baby Stella.

No comments:

Post a Comment