Monday, January 3, 2011

Puzzles


I have something new that I LOVE and that will make a tradtion every year from here on out....Puzzles!!! My Grammy Ward always had one laying out around the christmas holiday, I remember it being very fun and kinda challenaging. This year at Swiss Days I found a puzzle named Festival of the Tree's (500 pieces).... I bought it and thought I would do it with the Christmas Season in mind. One Day I was babysitting the boys and we decided that we would start this puzzle. Bryant and I started the out side edges. Every night Dale and I would work on this puzzle...I think it was a good way to unwind from the days work we would turn on the christmas light on the tree, play Christmas music and work on our puzzle. This is a wonderful winter activity.
OUr puzzle is complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment