Wednesday, January 12, 2011

NEw YEars..

To bring in the NEw Year we got together with the Smith family, Dave,Michelle & kids, and Floyd and Miriam. We had really good time! Thanks Dixie for putting it together. We played games,played Just Dance on the Wii, ate lots of food & played in the snow. I'm so grateful for fun inlaw and that we can enjoy ourselves.
Something kinda funny that happend New Years Day was.. I was in the other room and I heard Madison and Myah yelling my name. (They really wanted to play with Stella and I just left them in there while I was doing something with Whitney)..I got a little concerned when I heard them saying my name me thinking something had happend but when I went in there Madison was telling me that she had taught Stella how to color. I thought it was very cute.

Myah loved to play with Stella she was a really good helper. Stella is very lucky to have a good bunch of cousins who love her and want to play with her all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment