Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Something to think about...


The other day I was making my 2011 goals list, Stella on the ground playing with her toys and me watching Oprah. There was this husband and wife on there who had lost all three kids in a terrible car accident. It was on commercial and I looked down to check on Stella, she was just staring at me..It made me stop and all I could do is just cry and think life is to short to be flustered at how my day was going. To be going off my to do list ( I have to make every morning while eating my breakfast:-)) to be putting myself down for the things that I'm not getting done, instead look at everything I have accomplished for the day, even if I haven't got everything done around the house or off my to do list. I'm doing the best I can... I have a baby who I love to play with and make giggle who I get to be home with. I have a wonderful husband who works his buns off to provide for our little family, and who ALWAYS knows the right things to say at the right time and knows how to makes me laugh. SO, with that being said I've decided this year I would like to live each day to the fullest! After all we ALL can choose our attitudes. I was given a quote by one of my friends that said If you don't like something change it, if you can't change it then change your attitude. I'm glad that I watched Oprah today it made me really stop and think and put life into check.

1 comment: