Monday, January 3, 2011

Ellis Christmas Party 2010

We did Christmas a little early this year while Katie and Dan were in town. Bryce's only wish this year is he wanted to have the whole family together. We did it buddy! We were able to do our big Christmas eve dinner...

I love our Christmas Eve dinner...Fondue, 7 layer jello and yummy mashed potatoes

We did our Sibling gift giving this year a little early since we were all together. These are just some of the pictures I got.....Stella got some dice to go above her carrier, the Chet-ster gave them to her

Bryant got "AXE "smell good stuff, body wash, lotion...the whole kit and caboodle I've never seen someone get so stink'n excited. Good find KAtie!

Katie grew up loving Snow White...she would always go around the house doing the Snow White song. My mom and I were in Hallmark and we saw this and just knew we needed to get it for Kat. It plays the song of Snow White..some day my prince will come and spins. She was so excited when she recieved it!

Stella loves Chet sooo much! Chet is very cute with her. Chet & Rachael always know how to get her to giggle. Thanks guys for always playing with her.

And last but not least.... I Love my sisters so much! thanks guys for all your help this last year, being good listeners, and most of all being my bestest friends! LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment