Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Chirstmas 2010

Merry ChRistMas! This is Stella's 1st Christmas. We had sooo much fun today with her she. I think she was very overwhelmed with all the gifts she was given but she did so good.
Santa brought her this..
She loves it! She caught right on to what she is suppose to do. Thanks Santa it will give mom and dad's arms a break because she is always wanting to stand on her cute little feet.

She got a block set, ball that rolls around and sings songs, clothes and I made her a blanket and a chew blanket.

I wanted to surprise Dale this year with something BIG! I gave him a range finder. I think I got him pretty good. He also got Risk... he is super excited, the neighborhoood guys have been wanting to get together and play this!

And I got very surprised this year... Dale gave me a series of gift he called it. There were 3 boxes. 1 had raffle tickets, 2 box had airplane and the 3rd had Wicked post card and money with a card. I cannot wait to go!!! I get to choose where I would like to go see it. We will be doing it in April.... I cannot wait!!! Thanks Babe!

Later on we went out to Burnett's. Miriam had made a very yummy Christmas dinner. They gave Stella a blow up toy, and a baby lullabies and a touch and feel book. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment