Wednesday, February 2, 2011

6 month pictures...

We had AshleyMae take some pictures of Stella at 6months. Stella wasn't really in the mood to have pictures taken, but she was a great sport and Ashley did amazing with what she had to work with. Thanks! Here are a few of our favorites:






I'm so grateful that I have an opportunity to be a mom to this sweet little girl! I heard this quote once and I think it to be very fitting.... I've carried a child with in my body, I have comforted a baby on my chest. I've kisses booboos, been puked on, peed on, woke up in the middle of the night to a feverish child & more. But I wouldn't have it any other way. My body isn't magazine perfect but when I look in the mirror... I see a mom and there is no greater honor or blessing. I LOVE BEING MOMMY SO MUCH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment