Wednesday, February 16, 2011

7 months..


I am honestly loving this little one more and more every day! This 6 months and older stage is awesome! Stella is very smiley and giggle right now... we love night time... she gets so silly when it's time for bed, she will just start laughing at really random things. Dale and I get such a kick out of it. She is becoming very independent. She is wanting to try and feed herself, my friend said it best.. The phase of "growing curiosities". I feel like she is having to check out everything and test it out! She has started clicking her tongue, she is attempting to crawl (she is sooo close she will get on all 4 and then she will face plant), when she gets excited her arms go start out and she will shake her little face, She has such expression with her face. She is in this little phase of screaming when she wants something...I guess that is her way of communicating. I'm trying to teach her a few words in sign language instead of screaming we will see how it goes. She loves to be sang to, when I start to sing to her she will do a little singing herself. She loves her nursery rhyme book & is learning to shake her pointer finger when we sing no more monkeys jumping on the bed.

1 comment: