Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Big Thank YOu!

Today is my day off..... and I just wanted to take a minute to put a big thanks out there to EVERYONE! It seems like lately my heart is so full of thanks for everything! I love my neighborhood, I love the girls in my ward and for the friendships I have made and continue to make, I love being a part of the Young Women's Program..I love my beehives and see the struggles they have to make and wish the best for them, and to always stay strong in this crazy world! I'm grateful for the church, where would we be without it! A prophet who is amazing.. I'm reading his book To The Rescue right now..... what a inspiring man! I'm grateful for my testimony and for Christ and his sacrifice for us. I'm grateful for families... grateful for my mom and Dale's mom they are a great help with Stella right now while I'm working and always have a great listening ear. I'm grateful for DAD's, who work so hard to provide for families they are awesome, for brothers who truly are the greatest blessing and it what made our ElliS family complete, I'm grateful for younger and older sisters (my SIL) and the friendships I have made with ALL of them. I'm grateful for a wonderful, hardworking and caring husband who truly is amazing, I love his happy go lucky personality and wish to be more like him everyday. I'm grateful for beautiful Stella she makes me so happy! We love to hear her getting up in the morning and race to who is going to get her up out of bed... I just love to hold her and hear her giggles and to see her smile... I'm gald that we can be a forever family!
Thanks everyone you guys are amazing and I'm truly blessed to have ALL of you in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment