Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Thanks Buzz..

My little brother Bryce said something the other day and I thought it was so cute. I went to pick up Stella and he said, Well it looks like Stella is doing better... What did you do? I said nothing she just snapped out of things. Bryce says.. " Or you just stopped confusing her, I was like what does that mean.... He said " Well, no offense but I wouldn't want to eat if I was her either, now wonder why she was confused you would give her a bottle one time, then a sippy and then a cup..poor girl she didn't know which one to take." I told him I was doing that because I didn't want her to end up in the hospital with dehydration because she wouldn't drink... He said to be "Whatever, im just saying." Kids had a way of lightening the mood and making you laugh. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have brothers to set me straight...


Stella is doing a lot better this week...She is taking a bottle GREAT, I am only nursing her morning (sometimes) and night time. She has become very independent when taking the bottle she doesn't like to be held and wants to just sit up in the boppy. It's cute but makes me very sad...she growing up way to fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment