Friday, February 18, 2011

IMaginAtion....

I love my family... today my sisters showed up to make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, Bryce didn't have school today & came along... Us girls started making cookies and Bryce was the little care taker of Stella. She loves her uncles so much! They really look out for her and I love watching them with her. Bryce has quite the imagination. He loves to play little games with Stella, whether it be dressing her up, making her giggle or doing little things like this with Stella.....

I couldn't resist getting a snap shot of this. We got quite the giggle out of this. The imaginary mind of a kid! She honestly would sit in this thing for hours and would just love to be pulled around....who knew a jump rope, laundry basket could be so much fun...Oh to be a kid again.

2 comments:

  1. that is adorable! I wish I had a little brother ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute...seems like we have not seen you for a while. My kids have rigged up something similar and have been pulling Henry around. There have been a few times that he has looked totally terrified. :) Hopefully we will catch up with you this week!

    ReplyDelete